Mom bloggers have been in Haiti with social media marketing firm, Be Everywhere, since last Saturday visiting artisans whose work is sold at Macy’s stores nationwide through the Heart of Haiti program as well as visiting relief agencies for women.
The moms on the trip include Jeannette Kaplum (Todobebe), Ana Flores (Latina Bloggers Connect), Leticia Barr (Tech Savvy Mama), Elena Sonnino (Ciao Mama) and Nadia Jones (JusticeJonesie.com). The trip ends tomorrow, but you can read the follow posts from Haiti:
- Be Enough Me: Building Capacity – Ciao Mom
- Sustainable Income Through Art – Tech Savvy Mama
- The Strength of Haitian Women – Justice Jonesie
- Haití: dos años después queda mucho por hacer – Blogs de Mama
- We Are in the Heart of Haiti – Spanglish Baby