From mid July through the end of the month I traveled throughout Zambia covering stories about HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria with the International Reporting Project as an IRP Zambia Fellow. I joined nine other new media journalists who put a new spin on traditional reporting of these infectious diseases. You can read my published pieces so far below and see some of my photos from the trip. All of the trip photos have been captioned if you would like to learn more about a specific one.
- Why Zambian Chief Mumena Now Advocates for Male Circumcision
- Living and Thriving With HIV/AIDS
- Young Zambian Women and Their Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- Fountain of Hope Strengthens Young Street Kids in Lusaka
- Lusaka’s Love Games Tackles Sex, Love, and HIV
- Feeding Malnourished Children in Macha, Zambia #ZambiaHealth
- Sanitation Wisdom from a Zambian Chief