Over the course of the next month or so we will be working with major NGOs to spread the word about new reports and critical days commemorating important causes and issues. Mark your calendars for these causes.
Tuesday, February 25
- We will be working with Save the Children to spread the word about its brand-new newborn health report during a 24-hour carnival.
- #TeacherTuesday launches with UNESCO on this day. We are joining nine other global voices to share inspirational teachers around the world for ten weeks. Read more.
- #TeacherTuesday Twitter chat with the first featured teacher will take place at 12 PM GMT. Join with the #TeacherTuesday hashtag.
Thursday, February 27 from 12:00 – 1:30 PM EST
- Investing in Women and Girls: Finding solutions in water, sanitation and hygiene, featuring H&M Conscious Foundation and Procter & Gamble. WaterAid will be standing by, too, to answer any questions that people might have about the work that we are gearing up to do together. RSVP by February 25 at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/487286806
Friday, February 28
- This day marks the last day to comment on the Every Newborn Action Plan. Add your comments by this Friday.
Friday, March 7 from 2 – 3 PM EST
- We will host an International Women’s Day chat with @Charitydotorg, @CAREUSA, @WorldVisionUSA, @PlanUSA, and @ICRW. Follow the conversation at #WomensDayChat.
Saturday, March 22
- We will be partnering with WaterAid America on a big day of World Water Day online discussions. Stay tuned for more as the day approaches.