The Global Team of 200 is a dedicated, advanced group of digital moms who spread the word about pressing global issues including hunger, maternal health and issues involving children, women and girls on their blogs and via social media.
The Global Team of 200 is on the front lines of the more than 1000 members of Mom Bloggers for Social Good leading them in robust, poignant blog posts that consistently educate and inform readers about the work Mom Bloggers for Social Good’s partners do to better the world for people in need.
If you would like to become a member of the Global Team of 200 please apply below.
Appointment to the Global Team of 200 requires a yearlong commitment and two blog posts and social media mentions of social good issues each month. All campaign materials and education will be provided for your convenience.
We are looking for the best and brightest and most committed to join the team!
What will you receive?
- Access to a private forum created solely for the Global Team of 200
- Dedicated Mom Bloggers for Social Good badges especially created for the Global Team of 200
- Periodic features on Babble.com, the Gates Foundation, and Huffington Post
- Access to leading global development experts, organizations, and foundations
- Social media and blogging features and cross-links of your posts
- Opportunity to attend insight trips to see our partners’ work on the ground
Apply below or click here to apply if you don’t see our form. We look forward to receiving your application.