Building global connections both online and offline is the cornerstone of Mom Bloggers for Social Good. Only a little over a year old, we have reached 50 million people worldwide with issues of great importance like maternal health and global hunger. Now, we are embarking on our first insight trip to visit our partners who do work in the field in India including WaterAid, the longest running NGO in the world that tackles the water crisis and Pratham, one of the largest NGOs to provide educational assistance to Indian children.
We would love your support!
We are bringing on a limited number of sponsors during our trip.
WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A TRIP SPONSOR?
Our recent press:
(Forbes) Mom Boggers Build a Network for Activism and Change
(Chronicle of Philanthropy) Mothers for Good: How an Online Community of Champions Good Causes
- We have a vast community of Social Good Moms (1000+) who will read, follow and share our content from India.
- Mom Bloggers for Social Good is the leading community of online moms who advocate for social good and global development issues and our reach climbs into the millions for every project/ campaign/trip we embark upon.
Future Fortified (@FutureFortified) May 13, 2013
- We have captured the interest of our mom blogging friends, leading NGOs and even Melinda Gates.
Melinda Gates (@melindagates) April 15, 2013
- We have been called one of the top 13 Social Good blogs on the Web.
UN Foundation (@unfoundation) December 14, 2012
- We write for really great sites who share our content
Gates Foundation (@gatesfoundation) April 26, 2013
- We have captured the attention of the media and have been featured on Fast Company, Forbes, Scientific American, Chronicle of Philanthropy, Mashable, and others.
(@Philanthropy) May 10, 2013
- We have partnered with leading NGOs and organizations on important conversations.
UNICEF USA (@unicefusa) May 06, 2013
- We have garnered the attention of leading NGOs who fight for women’s and girl’s issues as well as poverty eradication.
HNN (@HealthyNewborns) April 30, 2013
What will you receive as a trip supporter?
- A dedicated blog post about your brand or nonprofit that we will share with our readers and social media followers.
- Your logo and company/nonprofit information will be featured prominently as a trip supporter on MomBloggersforSocialGood.com. Throughout the trip we will send traffic to our site through posts written on the Gates Foundation blog, Babble.com, and Huffington Post
- All of the posts we write will end with an image of all sponsors which will include a link to all sponsors’ information.
- We will support all content and spread the word about your sponsorship on our sister site Mom Bloggers Club, the largest social network for mom bloggers at 19,000 registered members. We will also use social media to spread information about your nonprofit or brand via our sister site’s social media properties – 45k followers on Twitter and 9.3k on Facebook.
- We will share your information through SocialGoodMoms’ social media properties – 5k on Twitter 1.7k on Facebook.
- We will bring our fellow Social Good Moms along with us virtually on the journey who will blog and tweet about what we share from India.
- Your linked logo will be placed on MomBloggersforSocialGood.com as well as on a specially-designed page where all of our trip content will live.
- We will mention your company or brand as a trip supporter in our newsletter that is sent to 1000 Social Good Moms.
- Your nonprofit or brand will be featured as a trip sponsor on all audio updates on SoundCloud and videos on Youtube during the trip.
Become a part of our story!
The rate to join us as a trip supporter in $499.
Want to join us as a trip supporter? Contact us at email@example.com.